Monday, September 16, 2013

Hello Baby

The song that inspired me to write again...
"Waiting for the miracle" by Leonard Cohen
 
 
Hello baby
I want you back but you know already.
I loved you with all my heart.
How much it's aching or how much broken
It is, won’t lessen it no more.
You are the one I love and I adore.

I long for you.
I am at the same spot
Wondering: will the miracle come?
So long we have been apart.
So much waste of our time.
I wait but are you long gone?

They say do not think but believe.
I have lost my faith along the way.
They say dream but do not get lost.
I have nightmares and I cry instead.

I see now nothing compares.
Nothing is left to do
But to hope and sometimes pray.
And I wish, oh I do a lot of wishing, too.
That’s all that I can do and all I do.
I hope you will come through.

Beril 16/09/13

No comments:

Post a Comment