Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The crying spot

I lost something
To find an other
To lose to find
Cycling around
I’m lost to be found.

I am crying
At the same spot
Where I was ten months ago
And a year and a six
And a plus and some more.

I am crying
Under the light of spot
That I’ve been many times.
How did I end up here
If I’ve changed a lot?

I am crying.
Each time it feels unique.
Each time there is the feeling
Of it seeming to hurt me more
Than before than before and before.

I lost something
Not to be found by me.
After the lights turn off
It’s time to move onto another
That still needs to be found.

Beril
9/3/10

ps) click the title to access the audio file of this poem and hear me reading it! The way a poetry is read makes a lot of difference in it's meaning and I think this audio file is a good example of that, even though I don't really enjoy hearing my own voice or sharing it for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment