![]() |
| Glasses. Edinburgh. 26.02.12 |
Grew on me
It wasn't over night.
It took days, weeks and months.
Every day you gained a bit more of my trust.
You made me open up to you, gently.
One day I let you in,
Then you grew on me.
You became a part of me,
I became yours and yours only.
No day was routine;
Nothing compared to being in your arms
Which made me cry from happiness.
I gave up myself to you;
I fell madly in love.
Then you left
Without letting me out of your heart
Or leaving mine;
Hoping we'd grow apart.
You never created an empty space.
To day, still, you are in me.
Only pain, only pain is what I have;
I know because you taught me.
I miss you, think of you from time to time.
I imagine of getting back into you
Or letting you out of me, forever.
Who knows which will happen first.
One thing I know: Life is not a fantasy.
No day is routine;
Nothing lasts forever;
And anything can happen,
Back to back, simultaneously or even
Never ever.
Beril 02/03/14


pretty nice blog, following :)
ReplyDelete