Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dream

You catch my soul by grabbing my hand,
Our bodies in touch, you touch my hair
Your fingers wander on top of my lips
You haul my head, you nibble my tongue
I’m drawn to you oh dear I won’t stop

I dream dream dream
Every day I dream of you
I dream dream dream
This dream is interminable
I dream dream dream
I know I have to rouse
I dream dream dream
Oh but baby, when I do
I dream dream dream
I dream I see you.

You carry me with ease into the room
Or you drag, if it’s the hundredth bloom
When I lie in your brawny arms
It’s one place where nothing harm does
I’m drawn to you oh it’s too late to stop

I dream dream dream
Every night I dream of you
I dream dream dream
Not yet, I can’t let go of you
I dream dream dream
I know I have to wake up
I dream dream dream
Oh but baby, when I do
I dream dream dream
I dream I see you.

You tell worst lies I’ve ever heard
I want to doubt but believe every word
Your breath tickles most intimate spots
You hold me tight, my mind is blown
I’m drawn to you oh baby don’t stop

I dream dream dream
Every day and every night
I dream dream dream
I have you and we’re so hot
I dream dream dream
I know I have to get up
I dream dream dream
Oh but baby, when I do
I dream dream dream
I dream I see you.

Beril
21/02/10

p.s.)Written as lyrics rather than a poem

No comments:

Post a Comment