Where are you daddy?
I can’t seem to find you
My life turned upside down
Since I was left,
By you.
It’s so cold outside
I’m alone in the house
Your forgotten promise
That you’ll always be there
For me to lean on to
Echoes from the frosty walls
I listen to it and hear
Only my own damn voice.
Where are you daddy?
I’ve been looking for you
In every guy that I met
I expect your affection
That just can’t be met
But I refuse to give up
It just breaks my heart
Each time I face the fact.
I wouldn’t even know
If you were dead or alive
All my madness and pride
Is to fool you, what a huge lie
I’ve already forgiven you
Come back into my life
I’m over here, waiting for you.
Where are you daddy?
What are you afraid of?
Is it beryllium or lithium,
Or should I be mad at iron?
Your daughter is so out there,
By so many she got wrecked
And daddy, she needs you
Only you can protect.
Beril
18/02/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

aglattin beni tatlim..
ReplyDelete