Broken and unrequited
Here I stand
Lost in the shadows of
Remote beams of sun
It’s raining in me
I’m soaked inside out
If the sun shines again,
The rainbow pops up
And I could now make a wish
I’d wish I was gone.
If life still goes on
Even after I’m gone
Life should go on
Now that you are
You gone?
Beril
18/02/10
I was going to take some time off but I learned that I cannot stop what's coming at/to me. I learned that I cannot take time off from myself and that I have to learn to live with myself. And I learned I have to let it all out if I want to think less and act more. This blog is the only place where I have the right to do and say anything and I'm not going to jeopardize the only chance that I have to just be myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

In writing
ReplyDeleteYou make and create
Your thoughts
You become more of yourself.
Even though
They come from inside of you
They grow and exist outside of you.
I've tried the same before
Tried to lose track of myself
By tearing up words I'd written
But somehow the words put them selves together
But in a different order
And when I look at them a second time
They look strange but they are me
Morphemes that become words
That came from me that are me.
I am "Meaning".
I am "Writing".
James Adolwa
20.02.10
Dear James,
ReplyDeleteIt is quite fun to communicate via poems!:) Thank you so much for sharing this with me. And you are so right:
"But somehow the words put themselves together But in a different order"
I guess we just need to let ourselves be words because like you said words are us.
You've put it perfectly...."words are us"....great communicating with you...
ReplyDelete