Thank you God
For the things you’ve given me,
Thank you God
For the things you’ve taken from me.
I’m grateful for all of it
Trying to enjoy and not to quit.
When I look into my past and my decisions
Those instances where I seemed to be muggings
They are the ones that make me a whole like a puzzle
I thank You once more for all of it,
Because I know that You meant it,
Provided me with the best and the amplest.
Thank you God
For giving me the “atman”
Thank you God
For taking away my power when I’m inhuman.
I’m grateful for all of it
Yet still trying to admit;
The need to carry on
Just for the Good plus the adiaphoron.
Thank you God
For being with me when I need
Thank you God
For vanishing when I’m too dependent.
I’m grateful for all of it
And now I do admit
Both the beauty and the beast
Because I know they cohabit
And that is what makes me believe:
I believe in You.
Beril
03/23/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment