Tuesday, September 1, 2009

To Mom

Swinging her golden hair,
Radiating a heavenly perfume,
With a gliding skirt and high heels,
She walks down the street.
Looking through her eyes,
The little girl’s:
I’m so lucky and so pleased
Retaining the most beautiful woman in world
I hope to grow up to be her, she depicts.

I can’t close my eyes, can’t fall asleep,
Not without her good night’s kiss.
I won’t exchange it, not her hug
With no one, not even with his.
She holds me tight,
Whispers angels’ words,
I’m secure and carefree.
And just like in her womb,
Nothing can upset me.

She taught me to love and care
Now it’s time for me to give.
All I can share is what she’s already given me,
Yet I have one specialty that belongs only to me:
I make her proud, by improving me, constantly
And I love her as much as a child could possibly.

Beril
05/5/09

No comments:

Post a Comment