Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We'll See

I saw it in his eyes.
Did I?
I felt it in my chest,
In my thighs, in my breasts.
Was it just a rush of blood
Or the embracement of mental perfection?
Who knew?
I tried and tried…
Tried so hard until I felt tired and tried.
The trial was over
Or was it going to be over and over?

I saw it in his eyes.
Did I?
Everybody said I was right.
Was I?
Just wanted to close my mind,
Feel the pain and get used to gain,
Gain the trust and the must,
The must was the rule:
Those who shall survive and reproduce;
They rule.

I saw it in his eyes.
Oh I saw what I saw.
It was an open invitation never sent.
I closed the door,
The door to the journey which took too long.
Short episodes of my life were in there
In his eyes
Calling out my body to follow the lead.
Stop asking questions and your soul shall repeat,
Repeat the mistakes and finally get.
Leave it to your body the long forgotten.
Let it be and We’ll see.

Beril
03/15/09

No comments:

Post a Comment