Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Struggle(s)elf

All feelings have vanished
Leaving desires behind
No headgear can control it
It is now out of line.

Drifting alone in the wind,
Trying to hold onto whatever,
I can’t figure out the why.
Questions dancing in my brain
Are eating up the answers I got,
It’s causing pain and no gain,
All is in my stomach and mind.

Butterflies have a way of their own;
Neither their existence nor their worth
Have I realized; no, not what I own.
Tried and trying to find my inner peace
Has always been through their move: “the move”,
Lasting only a few seconds,
Made me feel a little full.

Waiting to be unleashed,
They are hiding subconsciously,
Allowing the freak control me
Yes, I’ve noticed,
I’m afraid too deeply.

Time, oh time,
I’ve always believed in you.
Now all of a sudden
Why do I seek to direct you?
I know you have no limits,
And no such thing as “direction”
Oh, please tell me wise time
What’s the point in struggling with you?

Beril
09/1/09

No comments:

Post a Comment